Spouted in Minnesota…baked in Wisconsin…enjoyed by you!
ActivFit breads and buns contain a 100% sprouted whole wheat that is Identity Preserved. It is grown in the Red River Valley, then sprouted and milled in Minnesota, and baked to perfection in Wisconsin.
- Our flours are traced each year to the actual farm (Identity Preserved) and the actual seed variety planted to ensure an optimal blend.
- Many bakeries take shortcuts in the sprouting process – ours are sprouted by malters to exacting temperature and moisture specifications to optimize nutrient value and taste. Mashed sprouting results in a shorter shelf life and increased fermentation flavors.
- The result is a sweeter & less bitter flavor profile and an enhanced nutritional profile (including more vitamin content!) than non-sprouted counterparts.
Benefits of Sprouted Grain
Sprouted whole grains and seeds offer exceptional health and wellness benefits, such as:
- Improved Bioavailability and Nutrient Absorption
- Collectively, sprouted grains and seeds contain more protein, fiber, and Omega-3 fatty acids than unsprouted
- Increased Nutrient Value
- Higher in Trace Minerals
- Enhanced Flavors